Mount St. Mary’s Alumni
Journey through Ireland
June 14–23, 2024
Join your fellow Mounties on a captivating journey through Ireland, starting in the bustling heart of Dublin, soak up the charm of scenic villages & rolling countryside, explore prehistoric sites older than the pyramids, & immerse yourself in Irish culture with traditional music in cozy pubs & shop for unique Irish handmade crafts!
Kilkenny City Walking Tour •
The Rock of Cashel •
Jerpoint Abbey •
Hurling Experience at Malzards •
Jameson Distillery •
Kinsale Walking Tour •
Killarney Jaunty Cars & Boats •
Sheepdog Demonstration •
Blasket Centre •
Cliffs of Moher cruise •
Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens •
Hop on Hop off Bus ticket in Dublin
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.